아티스트

Park Sangyoung

• Nationality South Korea
  • Duration 2021.09~2021.11

Born in Daegu in 1988. Park Sangyoung studied French literature and journalism & broadcasting at Sungkyunkwan University and creative literary at Dongguk University post-graduate School. He began his work as a novelist after he won 2016 Munhakdongne Rookie Award for his short novel  『I'm looking for Paris Hilton』. His books include the novel  『Tears of Unknown Artists and Zaytoon Pasta』, the series novel  『The Way of Love in a Great City』, the prose collection  『Tonight I'll Starve』, and the full-length novel  『I Want to Be One Dimensional』. In 2018, he won the 9th Young Writer Award for his mid-length novel  『Tears of Unknown Artists and Zaytoon Pasta』, and the 10th Young Writer Award for his mid-length novel  『Universe Taste of a piece of Rockfish』 in 2019. In the same year, he won the 11th Heo Gyun Literature Artist Award for his novel  『Tears of Unknown Artists and Zaytoon Pasta』. He won the Lee Hyo-seok Literature Award for his short novel  『Hawaii Beyond Tokyo』 in 2020, and the 39th Shin Dong-yeop Literature Award for his series novel  『The Way of Love in a Great City』 in 2021.